Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Day




Beverly's Projects

**************************************************
I think we need a theme for posting. Let's start with Valentine's Day. Send me your ideas for V Day projects you've done. Send them to scrapbookercathy@yahoo.com. Come on...you know you want to...do it right now! :O)

I don't have any scrapbook pages, but I have a couple of cards that I've made. I'll add them later today.

By the way...anyone have any suggestions on how to get a good picture of our crafts??? I tried to take pictures of my cards last night and they look washed out. I'm going to see what happens if I turn the flash off. I'm also wondering if scanning them might work. Suggestions appreciated!

***********************************************

Beverly, you rock!!!! Thanks for your cute projects you just sent (pictures above). I'm going to try to get a picture of Lily and make her into a little cupid. Woooooo hooooooo! This is going to be fun!!!!

Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to post my pictures of my cards.

1 comment:

  1. I think a light box made out of card board box would work for taking better photos?

    ReplyDelete